Parking Stops in North America
Parking stops are used to effectively guide vehicles when pulling into a parking space. The parking stop is profiled at 4.0” high, safeguarding from any potential vehicle damage. Unlike concrete, which requires repeated replacement, our premium EPDM parking stops are designed to withstand the test of time. The vibrant colour selections also make our product the safer choice as the dye is molded throughout, not just coated on the surface. Our product is guaranteed to stay highly-visible for the entirety of its use.
Contact us to learn more about our premium products!
Parking Stop – Product Features
- Surface treated for additional friction throughout material
- Performance Guarantee
- Durable EPDM Material
- Impervious to Sunlight or Road Salt
- Maintenance Free/No Painting Required
- Will not Deteriorate or Chip Like Concrete
- Conforms to Uneven Surfaces
- 75% Lighter than Concrete
- Easy Installation
- Made from 100% EPDM Material
- Proudly Manufactured in Canada
|Material Information||Polymeric, cured rubber extruded profile based on a proprietary synthetic rubber compound.|
Custom lengths are available upon request.
Custom colours are available upon request.
|Max Load Weight||1,200 PSI|
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|